Re: Gnome pager [WAS: Re: reviving sawfish development.]

Michael V. DePalatis wrote:
On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 11:00:56PM +1000, Allan Duncan wrote:
I have grepped the gnome sources (2.18) of all the likely components, and the
word "pager" is not in any of them.  I do run the panel, but I gather that
gnome has become less and less flexible.

They call it the "workspace switcher." I'm not sure if they refer to
it that way in any of the source, but that is what it is called if you
try to add it to the panel.

Yeah, that's the one that comes in the box with gnome - it does exactly
what its name says - switches between workspaces, not viewports.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]