Re: load focus-transparency.jl

Andrea Vettorello writes:

> Per any chance did you put it as "Focus-transparency.jl" (capitalized) in your "~
> /.sawfish/lisp" dir?

Yes, I copied it under the same name I downloaded it to .sawfish/lisp. Now I made another
copy in lower case.

>  Do you have the "xcompmgr" running?

Yes, I did, but to make sure I now start it with .xinitrc

As proposed I examined if a missing load path was the reason (with 'cat
focus-transparency.jl >>.sawfishrc) but apperently it was not.

Now it works, must have been the captilization.

Great thanks
henry