Re: version numbers - preparing for 1.3.1 release

Anton Kazennikov said:     (by the date of Thu, 05 Jul 2007 17:20:24 +0400)

> > 1.3.1 - current SVN
> > 1.3.2 - next release with only small patches from various sources
> >         included (build system, small bugs)
> > 1.5 (skip 1.4, due to -mmc fork) - next release with some improvements
> >         like adding tab support to existing themes, cleaning, perhaps
> >         merging something from -mmc (depending on your opinions)
> > 1.6, 1.7, .... - other new stuff
> > 3.0 - if we manage to have something really cool, like OpenGL
>
> Sorry for late answer. I totally agree with proposed scheme.
> By the way, are there any time frame on the 1.3.2?

Currently I'm waiting for response from gnome.org team to give me access for SVN:

   http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/accounts.html

My ticket number is 2922, and it is still "open". I got email from
gnome.org that John Harper has confirmed my application. And then I
got email to confirm my personal details:

  Full name: Janek Kozicki
  Permanent email address: cosurgi at gmail dot com
  Requested account name: jkozicki

Which of course I confirmed. And now I have no answer for two
days - still waiting..

This means that I'm unable to make a 1.3.1 release yet.

Well, in fact I'm able to put tarball with 1.3.1 on sourceforge.net
and announce on freshmeat.net, but this tarball will not be reflected
inside SVN tree. I'm not sure if that would be good...