be in full agreement here. Whichever number wins voting - it will be
used.

We have to vote for three categories:

#1 - sawfish release from current SVN

#2 - sawfish release with patches included: from various linux
distributions regarding the build system, and other small bugs.

#3 - sawfish with some new stuff in the release. Hard to say what what it
will be now: improved documentation, tab support in default themes,
or a small external (and experimental) module for XCompiz (see Robert's

As GSR said, there was a release of sawfish2 around year 2002, so we
better avoid this number to avoid confusion.

Please reply here with your votes. You can vote for several numbers in
each category. A number of points for each vote will be added, and
which gets most points - wins. I picked prime numbers for point
counts: uh, I'm not good ot probability sciences, but I guess that it
lowers the chance of having a tie.

Voting chart:

#1 : current SVN
#2 : with patches
#3 : with something new inside

 # |  5 points  |  3 points  |  2 points  |  1 point   |