Re: Please vote on version numbers!

Ok, I'll be the first one to vote :)

Since it's better to avoid number 2.0 I'll avoid it.
I gave "2 points" for starting from 2.1 to mark the fact that it is a
release after many-many years. However there were little changes in
SVN for many years, so I understand the point from other people, that
we shouldn't jump instantly above 2, and stay close to current release
number 1.3.

Anyway - let's see what this voting will show. Perhaps a version
numbering conflict, like newer version has lower number than an older
version (-: