We are getting a new wiki website on wikia.com

Hello,

Andrea has opened a wiki request on site:

   http://requests.wikia.com/wiki/Sawfish

I strongly encourage everyone to do following:

 1. register an account on wikia.com

 2. write a {{support}} comment on the bottom of that request page,
    and sign it with ~~~~

The "{{support}}" will put a '+' sign which means that you are
supporting the request. Only comments from registered accounts are
being counted, because anonymous comments could be all written by the
same person that uses different IP numbers. The ~~~~ is automagically
converted into your signature.

And since you are on this mailing list, you are going to edit the
wiki anyway, so you will need the account, right? :)