Re: reviving sawfish development - conclusion

Anton Kazennikov said:     (by the date of Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:36:32 +0400)

> Maybe it's too early to release 2.0. It maybe be better to fix some existing
> visible bugs, and release 1.4.

OK, I'll send another post about voting for version numbers, please
reply to it, so we will collect all people's opininions.

> Do you plan to use the -mmc fork?
>
> Maybe there is some nice features to backport in the original sawfish.

Heh, I was completely uaware of this fork. Anybody else on this list
is using it?

 - What are your feelings about this fork?
 - What stuff do you think may be worth porting back to the main tree?

If people are not using it, it will be more difficult to decide what
should be ported back....