Re: sawfish version numbres of next releases.

Robert Personen said:     (by the date of Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:51:35 -0400)

Great! Thanks for your summary. I am unable to answer in detail for
each point, but it's really great that you took the effort to put it
all together. It certainly will go to the wiki site, and will be used
to coordinate our future work :)

> I would conclude that very little of the development for fancy new
> functionality needs or should be started inside the sawfish tree but
> rather as separate modules.  Both for stability and because much of
> this is still not finalized.

This is an important point too! Only things that must be changed in
the core, will be. We do not want to lose current stability.