Re: reviving sawfish development - conclusion

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:

> ================== FUTURE PLANS =================
>
> I certainly will NOT allow people to wreak havoc in the repository.
> I think that we should proceed in following way:
>

> 1. make a new sawfish release from current SVN, name it 2.0 since it
>    is a release after many years.
Maybe it's too early to release 2.0. It maybe be better to fix some existing
visible bugs, and release 1.4.

Do you plan to use the -mmc fork?

Maybe there is some nice features to backport in the original sawfish.

--
With best regards,
Anton Kazennikov.  mailto:kazennikov[at]mirea.ru ICQ# 98965967