Re: sawfish configuration

[SNIP]

Can someone please post his configuration file, from where i can and
understand SCWM coding? or if you can point me to any "SAWFISH
configuration how to" document. i only want to have this kind of
interface:

http://ironphoenix.org/tril/fvwm/germany.jpg
http://ironphoenix.org/tril/fvwm/bluespace.jpg

i tried Google but that does not help.

Hi arnuld, you can look at the (somehow discontinued) sawfish wiki at:
http://sawfish.endorphin.org/

hey Stefano, thanks for that :-)

and in attachment there is my personal sawfishrc.

can't get that as in mailing lists attachments are scrubbed. look at
the end of this email. you will see a message.

In order to write your own sawfishrc you're supposed to know at least a
bit lisp programming,

yes i know basic Lisp programming & i understand Lisp Macros too :-)

or you can use the sawfish-ui interface.

can't , i get an error when i try to run  "sawfish-ui". i am running
Windowmaker right now & whe i try the "swafish-ui" in "xterm" then it
outputs the following error:

[arch arch ~]$ sawfish-ui

(process:4690): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

(rep:4690): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
       Using the fallback 'C' locale.
error: can't connect to socket /tmp/.sawfish-arch/arch:0.0
_X11TransSocketINETConnect() can't get address for arch:6000: Name or
service not known
*** Error: can't connect to sawfish on display, :0.0
[arch arch ~]$

I'm using sawfish with gnome, and I'm used to bind every window
manager function to some super-<key> combination (using the "windows key"
as the super modifier) thus avoiding clashes with applications
keybindings.

I keep many workspaces, each one for a different task, switching
between them with super-<number>.

i also want to do the same.

--Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://li.count.org)

that web-site does not exist. i think you are referring to:
http://counter.li.org/

BTW, this is the  "attachment scrubbed message":