Re: sawfish configuration

Can someone please post his configuration file, from where i can and
understand SCWM coding? or if you can point me to any "SAWFISH
configuration how to" document. i only want to have this kind of
interface:

http://ironphoenix.org/tril/fvwm/germany.jpg
http://ironphoenix.org/tril/fvwm/bluespace.jpg

Did sawfish-ui not help to get you close enough?  I used
(almost) only the GUI for all my configuration needs.

right now i am using "windowmaker". i have not installed GNOME and i
want to use Sawfish as standalone widow manager, without GNOME.

in windowmaker, at "xterm"  when i try to run "sawfish-ui" i get this error:

[arch arch ~]$ sawfish-ui

(process:4491): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

(rep:4491): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
       Using the fallback 'C' locale.
error: can't connect to socket /tmp/.sawfish-arch/arch:0.0
_X11TransSocketINETConnect() can't get address for arch:6000: Name or
service not known
*** Error: can't connect to sawfish on display, :0.0
[arch arch ~]$

any idea of what is wrong?

i will check Sawfish Wiki now....

--