Re: enter-only focus problem

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:53:35 +1000
"Eric Mangold" <teratorn world-net net> wrote:

> Perhaps root-window-keymap is what you want? Have a look here:

I guess you're right. It is indeed what I need. Your 'better question'
I can't answer. I'm not that familiar with the Sawfish :( Only can say
that it indeed works for me if I set Click focus. I'd like to know
Sawfish better but has been unable to find any apt document. The only
one I have is 'This is Edition 0.6 of its documentation, last updated
12 December 1999 for Sawfish version 0.19.' included in my Debian
Sarge sawfish package. Probably the same you quoted, I can't say it is
very suitable for learning Sawfish, it seems to me more like a
reference for the one already familiar with the subject. Do you know
something appropriate, kind of tutorial or like?

--
Vladimir Zolotykh