Re: Why does sawfish draw windows as inactive while other wms draw them as active when a menu pops up?

Just to let anyone interested know: I came across sawfish-mmc [*], and
while it's not very usable right now (drawing bugs, bad configuration
menu, and maybe more), it does solve my focus problems, and it also has
better keyboard handling for the menus. I hope it'll be possible for me
to split out those modifications from the rest, though it'll be hard
since there have been a lot of other changes (and since I'm not very
familiar with sawfish internals yet).

[*] http://maruska.dyndns.org/comp/packages/