Re: Sawfish still active?

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Wagner Matthias wrote:

I might be bad when it comes to search engines or something, but I can't
find any information regarding the activity of sawfish developement. I'm
running on 1.3 for a long time now, and (originally looking for some
information about sawfish and multihead-support) it seems that 1.3 is
the newest version. Being the newest since 2003. Has sawfish dev

Sawfish is still being developed.

Jonathan Koren World domination? I'll leave that to the jkoren cs siu edu religious nuts and Republicans, thank you.		-- The Monarch, "Venture Brothers"