Re: Two novice's questions. (send-to-workspace)

Kirill Kuvaldin <kuvaldin gmail com> writes:

> 2. What function can I use to send a window to the specified workspace?
>    I found only `send-to-next-workspace' and
>    `send-to-previous-workspace' functions, but they do not exactly that
>    I want.

in sawfish.wm.workspace module there is send-to-workspace function and command.
I don't know why the function is not exported.

BTW. my version has #:spec "%mWorkspace:" which completes on the WS name, while
the original (IIRC) #:spec "NWorkspace:"   reads just the number.

my version:
http://maruska.dyndns.org/comp/packages/sawfish-mmc-1.4.3.tar.gz