Re: Dumb question: sources where, and what version?

Thanks, Zhixing.  I managed to get sawfish compiled (after fixing
config.sub to accept my architecture, x86_64) and I'm now up and
running.  It's sooooo nice to have my favorite window manager!
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff cs hmc edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

is.  If you don't, it's its.  Then too, it's hers.  It isn't her's.  It
isn't our's either.  It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.