Re: Window cycling keybinding problem

Eric Mangold wrote:
I've got the same problem... not sure when it started happening. Using Ubuntu Linux, Hoary. Will let the list know if I come across a fix, and please do likewise if you happen to figure it out.

Hi, I'm using Gentoo, and I had the same problem. By mostly luck I noticed the problem is that sawfish doesn't play nice with -fstrict-aliasing, and adding -fno-strict-aliasing to my compiler flags made the problem go away. If I can find out where exactly these aliasing problems are I'll let you know.