Re: using relative paths (for images) needs default-directory gaoled

If the only reason for this is so you can run sawfish uninstalled, I don't think it's a good idea to add that variable to the sandbox - especially since it's involved in I/O

also, I don't understand why it doesn't already work as intended - image-load-path should include the absolute path to the theme directory..?

    John