Re: unofficial version 1.4 (was Re: Fedora Core 3)
- From: dapfy t-online de (Daniel Pfeiffer)
- To: John Harper <jsh unfactored org>
- Cc: sawfish-list gnome org, Michal Maruška <mmc maruska dyndns org>, Olaf Frączyk <olaf cbk poznan pl>
- Subject: Re: unofficial version 1.4 (was Re: Fedora Core 3)
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:19:29 +0100
John Harper skribis:
On Dec 3, 2004, at 2:55 PM, Michal Maruška wrote:
I have been meaning to make another release for a long time, but
haven't gotten around to it yet. The cvs version should be very stable
with only bug fixes being committed
Olaf Frączyk <olaf cbk poznan pl> writes:
BTW. Is the sawfish developement dead or there is something slowly
I think Michal's enhancements sound exciting! Maybe this will finally
bring sawfish back to life, and onto the road to improvement.
I'm working on my tree. You can download the sources from
please don't call it sawfish-1.4. That will only cause confusion.
(e.g. add a distinguishing suffix to the original version number)
I agree. But what I would have most liked to hear, is how these things
will get merged into the official branch.
] [Thread Prev