Re: sawfish-client or rep help

I tried this, but didn't work, the menu comes up for the first time
equally slowly.  No matter what I add to my .sawfishrc as long as the
menu is not actually displayed it comes up slowly, if I add something
that displays the menu on start-up then everything is okay, but of
course I don't want to have it displayed on start-up :) And the root
menu definition is not complicated at all, it contains ordinary
entries, maybe 8 or 10 of them.

I guess it has to do with gtk2, hasn't it?

Daniel