Re: sawfish, FC2 and workspaces

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 04:06:09AM +0300, Timo Korvola wrote:
> Michal Jaegermann <michal harddata com> writes:
> > touching with a mouse a "Workspace Switcher" applet is definitely
> > unhealthy
>
> Is it the same bug as in Gnome 2.4?
>
> ----8<----
> ;; The Gnome 2.4 pager is broken and produces invalid viewport change
> ;; requests.  Ignore them.
> (load-module 'sawfish.wm.state.wm-spec)
> ; It is an or hook, thus this blocks the wm-spec message handler.
> (add-hook 'client-message-hook
> 	  (lambda (w type data)
> 	    (eq type '_NET_DESKTOP_VIEWPORT)))

A quick check seems to indicate that this indeed seems to be the
case.  It was not a very extensive test but after adding the above
to my .sawfish/rc things seem to behave.  Thanks a bunch!

Do you have any references to where this bug was discussed/reported?
My testing was with gnome-panel-2.6.0 (current in "development").

   Michal