Re: [sabayon] Profiles Not Being Applied to LDAP Users and Groups on LTSP [Correction]

On 5/11/2010 11:37 AM, Alex Brown wrote:
Thanks for the response, Corey.

Yesterday, I finally figured out that the "sabayonProfileName" attribute requires the full path to the profile name and not just the name of the profile.

This is not true. I finally got it working by just using the name of the profile. I'm not sure what I was doing differently before that was causing it to not work but it works now.