Re: [sabayon] Profiles Not Being Applied to LDAP Users and Groups on LTSP

Thanks for the response, Corey.

Yesterday, I finally figured out that the "sabayonProfileName" attribute requires the full path to the profile name and not just the name of the profile. I was entering "Test" instead of "/etc/desktop-profiles/Test.zip" or "/etc/sabayon/profiles/Test.zip." The comment regarding the sabayonProfileName attribute near the top of the sabayon.schema file is a little confusing. Due to the the following comment, I thought I was just supposed to enter the name (which appears to be identified by "$(name)") and not the entire path:

# This attribute is used to store the name of a sabayon profile.
# It can refer to either a local zipfile (which will be looked up
# in /etc/sabayon/profiles/$(name).zip), or it can be used to
# map to another ldap object that maps to the final profile URL
attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.2312.4.3.3.2 NAME 'sabayonProfileName'
                DESC 'The Name of a sabayon profile'
                EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
                SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
                SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15