Re: [sabayon] Sabayon Crashes

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 12:19 +0000, Alex Howe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running an Ubuntu 7.10 LTSP server and wish to create user profiles
> with Sabayon.
>
> Unfortunately sabayon seems to crash as I'm editing the profile which is
> displayed in the xnest session. I do get asked to send the contents of
> the sabayon log file to a bug list, the problem is the log file doesn't
> exist.
>
> I have found many posts highlighting the same issue. Is there a fix?
>
> I am trying to create a completely locked down user profile which
> disallows the non admin users to right click the gnome desktop, panels
> and menus. Is this possible with sabayon?
>
> Thanks

I've been working on sabayon lately for the same purpose. Some of the
nastier bugs are gone, but some remain. I'd be willing to work with
somebody to help figure them out. If you like, we can take up your issue
on IRC (#sabayon on irc.gnome.org)

It is not currently possible to disable right clicks on the desktop, but
it is possible to disable it on panels. These are things i'd definitely
like to work on for the next version.

 Johnny