Re: [sabayon] Scripting Sabayon [WAS: Re: configure error dapper-drake]

El mar, 16-01-2007 a las 01:17 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta escribi�> Here's some intial level documentation:
> http://live.gnome.org/PythonSabayon
> Right now there's not much to see - just a hack over sabayon-apply,
> but people are welcome to contribute ideas/scripts/etc.

Wow, nice!

This could be the start of some very cool scriptability for sysadmins.
I wonder how much they want to be able to automate --- when is
sabayon-apply too high-level for them?

  Federico