Re: [sabayon] Session time-out and clean-up with Sabayon and Pessulus?

It also looks like Sabayon can let me protect certain directories, so
users won't be able to change or create files in those directories? Is
it possible to lock-down the homedir so any files downloaded etc. will
be non-permanent?

I don't want to just remove permission for the user to write to their
homedir or anything like that, because people should still be able to
download documents and work on them,  (plus I don't want Firefox etc.
throwing up confusing errors). I just don't want anything left there
or changed after they log out.

I'm gonna install Sabayon soon and have a good poke at it.