Re: [sabayon] Session time-out and clean-up with Sabayon and Pessulus?

in most cases, mandatory means that users just can't change it, they
can't access those specific options.

El dj 15 de 06 del 2006 a les 11:38 +0100, en/na Sean Hammond va
escriure:

--
�el bosch
Departament de Sistemes i Comunicacions