Re: [sabayon] Searching for new Sabayon maintainer

El vie, 15-12-2006 a las 17:13 +0100, Alexander Larsson escribi� I've been the official Sabayon maintainer for a while now, but the truth
> is that I have zero time for it, so I've been mostly ignoring it.
> However, this is an important application, and its important that it
> gets maintainance and more feature work. So, I'm looking for a new
> maintainer that has time to give the proper care and love to Sabayon.

Me, me, me!

I'm about to start doing a lot of work in Sabayon and related things
(defining lockdown keys for various apps, defining a lockdown API for
desktopwide things, etc.), so it would make sense to officially maintain
Sabayon :)

  Federico