[sabayon] Searching for new Sabayon maintainer

I've been the official Sabayon maintainer for a while now, but the truth
is that I have zero time for it, so I've been mostly ignoring it.
However, this is an important application, and its important that it
gets maintainance and more feature work. So, I'm looking for a new
maintainer that has time to give the proper care and love to Sabayon.

Anyone interested? Ideally it would be someone who knows a bit about
large deployment, maybe even someone running sabayon already in a real
environment.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a time-tossed hunchbacked dog-catcher on the run. She's a tortured
thirtysomething widow operating on the wrong side of the law. They fight
crime!