[sabayon] status

I just checked a number of changes in. I hope I didn't break
anything :-)

* start_monitoring, stop_monitoring are now delegate methods as well.
(I noticed we're not consistent with the order we invoke the delegate
methods vs. the source method, e.g. before or after. Does it make a
difference? Should we be consistent?)

* Augmented the debug support so that you can add a hex value (mask)
when you set SABAYON_DEBUG so that you can control the logging via types
of messages you want to see. E.g. define bits for each class of message
and pass that to dprint. It helps limit the amount of spewage (that's a
technical term :-) It's usage is optional, the previous method continues
to work.

In the source you would do something like this:
dprint(LOG_OPERATION, "start_monitoring:")

and the message only is printed if the LOG_OPERATION bit is set in the
mask.

All the following are valid env values, you get the idea.

export SABAYON_DEBUG='foo'
export SABAYON_DEBUG='foo=0x3'
export SABAYON_DEBUG='foo:bar=0x7:blatz'

* Fix the two major problems with the mozilla code

1) Break the one-to-one pairing of profiles during monitoring and apply.
Instead during monitoring take the union of all changed profiles, store
that one set, then during apply merge that one set into every target
profile.

2) Fix how the initial state is set prior to monitoring so that we
correctly identify only user induced changes instead of thinking
everything that was previously applied was a change.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>