[sabayon] status

>From the Changelog, bunch of fixes and enhancements to mozilla, storing,
extracting, and merging now works much better. A couple of fixes still
needed as noted below.

	* remove redundant pref file writing method, fix use of
	"enumerations", fix initial and subsequent loading of ini file,
	fix several bugs that confused absolute paths and relative paths,
	fix the copying of key/values from an extracted pref file to an
	instantiated pref file, fix how types determined and passed, fix
	the creation of the sabayon pref file in storage, if no ini file
	exists in the target extract the ini file that is in storage,
	parse the ini after we've determined if we using the stored one or
	the user's target version, iterate over every profile defined in
	the ini and apply the preferences from storage, fix the ordering
	of target application so that ini's come first, then prefs, then
	bookmarks, then other files, make sure directories exist before
	trying to write a file.

	* Still need to do: Need to reparse the everything after the apply
	and before monitoring happens. Currently prefs are merged
	one-to-one with profiles, it should be the default is merged to
	all profiles.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>