[sabayon] Deploying profiles via HTTP

Hey,
	We've talked about adding code to allow sabayon to pull down profiles
via http. So, in the user's database[1] the profile would be referenced
with a http URI.

	One thing we definitely need is for the downloaded profiles to be
cached locally so that we have offline support. Maybe store them
in /var/cache/sabayon or something.

	Something else that occurred to me is that it might be useful to allow
the users database to be deployed over HTTP too - e.g. users.xml might
just <include href="http://myserver/users.xml"/> or something. Again,
we'd need to cache that.

	Another thing we probably should think about (after the HTTP work is
finished) is adding HTTPS support. You'd probably just need to include
the fingerprint for the server's SSL certificate so that we can
authenticate the server.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - Which essentially just maps a username to a profile. DV is working
      on that right now.