Re: Rygel issue with ethernet

Hi Jens,
That version number is Rygel-0.26 only. Because the latest version requires library versions which are not available according to our target.
We have tried giving the interface name as interface=127.0.0.0 (lo)

But it is still ignoring everything. Can you let us know how to set the interface using interface name?

We haven't compiled Gupnp separately, we installed directly in Linux using apt install. Is there any changes required in Gupnp for setting the network interface?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018, 4:19 pm Jens Georg, <mail jensge org> wrote:
On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 16:07 +0530, deepan muthusamy wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried  rygel-0-26 from  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rygel . Here
> in rygel.conf, I tried to set the network interface to 127.0.0.1
> (because I don't want Rygel to listen to any other network interface
> as mentioned in previous mail). But here also Rygel is ignoring all
> network interfaces including localhost. .
> Please help us to resolve this issue.

I hope that's a typo and you mean rygel-0-36. Anyway, if the IP address
does not work, use the interface name.

As for ignoring ALL network interfaces: How did you compile GUPnP?