Re: Rygel issue with ethernet

Hi,
I tried  rygel-0-26 from  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rygel . Here in rygel.conf, I tried to set the network interface to 127.0.0.1 (because I don't want Rygel to listen to any other network interface as mentioned in previous mail). But here also Rygel is ignoring all network interfaces including localhost.
Please help us to resolve this issue.

On Sat, 29 Sep 2018, 12:31 am Jens Georg, <mail jensge org> wrote:

> I have downloaded the source code of Rygel from the following link,
> which is a patched version as a part of GENIVI Media Manager project.
>
> https://github.com/Pelagicore/Media-Manager-Rygel-patched/

Uh. Please use master from https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rygel. It
also has the LMS plugin and I think that particular version from
Pelagicore is missing the patch where you can specify the network
interface by IP address.