Re: Rygel issue with ethernet

On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 16:07 +0530, deepan muthusamy wrote:
Hi,
I tried  rygel-0-26 from  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rygel . Here
in rygel.conf, I tried to set the network interface to 127.0.0.1
(because I don't want Rygel to listen to any other network interface
as mentioned in previous mail). But here also Rygel is ignoring all
network interfaces including localhost. .
Please help us to resolve this issue.

I hope that's a typo and you mean rygel-0-36. Anyway, if the IP address
does not work, use the interface name.

As for ignoring ALL network interfaces: How did you compile GUPnP?