Re: rygel with FLAC (either Playbin or VLC)

Le 09/02/2018 à 13:15, nicorigo a écrit :
Obviously, this is not a Rygel issue anymore ...
Or could it be ? The problem does not appear with VLC alone, nor with mplayer, when I play a file directly from the Raspberry.
It appears only when I use Rygel+Playbin & the BubbleUpnp app, either with mp3 or FLAC files.
Could there be a specific Playbin configuration that would guide sound to the wrong output ?
Rygel+VLC & the BubbleUpnp app work fine (as long as the file is not FLAC), so I do believe the default output is ok.
However, if I plug my headphones, with Rygel+VLC & BubbleUpnp, I also hear music there, at a very low volume...Strange.
I thought the Jack female socket only depended upon the internal soundcard (which is not active anymore..) - isn't it so ?
Thank you.

---