Rygel Stream Location Changes with each Re-start

Using gupnp-universal-cp to examine a rygel stream, I see this for the location on successive re-boots:

http://192.168.1.190:39889/62444c39-0ae6-4df2-a2b8-099a45556ec7.xml
http://192.168.1.190:35986/ac3c5696-8486-4028-823d-6c03634bd277.xml

i.e. both the port and the address change

With a twonky stream the location remains unchanged on reboot:

http://192.168.1.160:9000/TMSDeviceDescription.xml

If I understand correctly, rygel cannot parse playlists, so I am obliged to create a playlist on the control
point (in this case the Naim iOS App for my Naim streamer).

The problem is, each time I re-boot the machine running rygel, the control point playlist is rendered invalid
due to the change in the rygel stream location address.

Is there a way to force rygel to always use the same port?
Is there a way to force rygel to always use the same stream location address?

If rygel cannot parse playlists or the stream location address cannot be fixed, it will be basically not much
use to me...