RE: TV and iOS App PlugPlay cannot find rygel stream

if you change the "force-downgrade-for" line to force-downgrade-
for=.*, does it work?

If so, can you please send the User-Agent string from the working
device so it can be added to the code?

I take it that you mean to uncomment and change force-downgrade-
for=.* in ~/.config/rygel.conf?

Yes. And restart.

I re-started, but no luck.

Unfortunately, this didn't help :(

Then I would like to get a packet capture of the communication between rygel + the
tv/ipad and twonky + tv/ipad if possible.

I guess I can do this with wireshark, but how?