TV and iOS App PlugPlay cannot find rygel stream

Using rygel/tracker on an RPi3 running piCore as follows:

$ tracker-preferences

add /mnt/sda1/Media
check recurse
remove other folders

$ tracker daemon -s
Starting miners?
  ? Userguides
  ? File System
  ? Extractor
  ? Applications

$ vi ~/.config/rygel.conf

[Tracker]
enabled=true
only-export-from=/mnt/sda1/Media
title=RPi3

[MediaExport]
enabled=false

[Playbin]
enabled=false

..a laptop running linux and an audio streamer (Naim ND5 XS) can find the rygel stream, but a TV (Sony
KDL-46W900A) and the iOS App PlugPlay cannot.

If I use gunp-av-cp on the laptop to set the renderer to the TV, I can play audio/images/video on the TV from
the rygel stream. If I manually enter the rygel stream data into PlugPlay
(http://192.168.1.190:39889/62444c39-0ae6-4df2-a2b8-099a45556ec7.xml !), it can find the stream, but cannot
save the location (I suspect this is because it is too long and complicated).

I have a NAS with the twonky streamer installed - this stream can be seen by all of the devices on the
network.

Using gupnp-universal-cp, to examine the rygel and twonky streams, it looks like the rygel stream might be
missing the simplified stream information "Presentation URL" and/or "TMSDeviceDescription.xml" as compared to
the twonky stream (see below).

If the above is true, is it possible to fix things?

----------

Location http://192.168.1.190:39889/62444c39-0ae6-4df2-a2b8-099a45556ec7.xml
UDN uuid:62444c39-0ae6-4df2-a2b8-099a45556ec7
Type urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaServer:3
Base URL http://192.168.1.190:39889/62444c39-0ae6-4df2-a2b8-099a45556ec7.xml
Friendly Name RPi3
Manufacturer Rygel Developers.
Manufacturer URL http://www.rygel-project.org/
Model Name Rygel
Model Number 0.32.1
Serial Number 0000001

Location http://192.168.1.160:9000/TMSDeviceDescription.xml
UDN uuid:55076f6e-6b79-4d65-6403-0014fd1895dc
Type urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:MediaServer:1
Base URL http://192.168.1.160:9000/TMSDeviceDescription.xml
Friendly Name Twonky_N4800
Manufacturer PacketVideo
Manufacturer URL http://www.pv.com/
Model Description TwonkyServer (Linux-PC, T0)
Model Name TwonkyServer
Model Number 7.2.8
Model URL http://www.twonky.com/
Serial Number 7.2.8