Re: Problem with lost subscription (possibly due to Unauthorised error)

Hi,

I have two different Samsung TVs (model/years) that report the status
via DLNA. One of them is giving me problems where subscription only
works the first time TV is started. When TV is turned off and then
back on I lose subscription that is setup like:

   gupnp_service_proxy_add_notify (av_transport,
                 "LastChange",
                 G_TYPE_STRING,
                 on_last_change,
                 NULL);

The other TV is working perfectly. Could it be due to the
Unauthorised error from the TV? (it seems to retry the first time)

Could be. Samsung's access control is a bit weird in places. I suppose
you did "pair" samsung and your app?