Re: Rygel Playbin ALSA card problem

One other question, I have some DSD and WAV files. I've noticed JRiver
cannot play them in DLNA-PCM-24Bit-DAC mode ( gmediarender can ). In
this mode JRiver can happily play MP3s, and FLACs up to 192 and 352K
with Rygel on my board which is great! Generic DLNA mode in JRiver
converts all files to a predetermined format before sending to my
board, hence its not what I'm after. I've really warmed towards Rygel
so is there any future development to enable Rygel to render DSD and
WAV's directly?

Odd, Wav should just work. What's DSD?