Re: Re: rygel 0.24.2 won't stream from pulse

Hello Jens,

thanks a lot for the very fast reply :-) I am a bit of a novice in the
world of audio and video.

--    within rygel. If i try to play from pulse i even can start the
playback on

--    kodi but there is no sound.

Which variant of pule setup are you using?

-> GStLaunch

-- Your renderer is not DLNA-compliant and tries to do a seek on a source
that doesn't support seeking. If you provide the User-Agent header, I can
-- add a

hack for that device. Or is that with our own playbin renderer?

--> User Agent: UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50 Kodi

-- What do you mean by "couldn't even start playback"?

I can see the streams on the renderer (Kodi). But nothing happens if i
start the stream from the controller. In 0.24.2 i get an error message and
there is communication between rygel and kodi.

I assumed in 0.24.2 there is already a flac stream but a short look via
wireshark revealed only management traffic. Maybe 0.26 just doesn't seend
unnecessary packets.

Thanks a lot for help
Peter

Im Unterfeld 39