Re: Re: rygel 0.24.2 won't stream from pulse

Hi,

Which variant of pule setup are you using?

-> GStLaunch

Ok. The "native" approach might give you more success unless you are going
to want to transcode as Pulse only serves raw LPCM data.

--> User Agent: UPnP/1.0 DLNADOC/1.50 Kodi

Ah. After searching for Kodi, I learned it's TSFKAX (The Software formerly known as XMBC) - we already have said hack in place for XBMC, but not for Kodi.
I will add it as a XMBC flavor.

-- What do you mean by "couldn't even start playback"?

I can see the streams on the renderer (Kodi). But nothing happens if i
start the stream from the controller. In 0.24.2 i get an error message and
there is communication between rygel and kodi.

That's slightly odd but something I feared that 0.26 might have minor
regressions.