Re: rygel 0.24.2 won't stream from pulse

Hello,

Hi,

i would like to stream from my linux notebook to a Raspi running openelec. There are a lot of descriptions in the net on how to configure pulseaudio to stream to dlna renderes via pulse. Unfortunatly there were no examples
for OpenSuse which worried me a bit. Anyway, setup was straighforward.
The GSt renderer was visible in either kodi or bubble upnp immediatel. The
sink in pulse is available and playing. I can play the testsounds from
within rygel. If i try to play from pulse i even can start the playback on
kodi but there is no sound.

Which variant of pule setup are you using?

gst-launch or pulse "native" through the DBus plugin?

If i do enable debugging for gstreamer it looks as the stream is
transported from pulse to kodi.It even shows up correctly as flac in kodi.

When i start streaming from pulse rygel says:

(rygel:3710): Rygel-WARNING **: rygel-http-request.vala:101: Invalid seek
request

Your renderer is not DLNA-compliant and tries to do a seek on a source that doesn't support seeking. If you provide the User-Agent header, I can add a
hack for that device. Or is that with our own playbin renderer?

I tried using ryel 0.26. But i couldn't even start playback. Neither
directly from kodi nor from bubble. GStLaunch was visible, though.

What do you mean by "couldn't even start playback"?