Re: Compatibility issues with GstLaunch and 2 different players

On Sa, Mai 31, 2014 at 11:13 , Tim Passingham <tim tim-passingham co uk> wrote:
Thanks.

I managed to find the same source version of rygel (0.22.1), applied the patch, compiled and installed. Nothing changed.

Did the "Invalid seek" message disappear?

I'm guessing that since the renderer is not a common one there won't be much interest in pursuing this. So unless you think it worthwhile for the future of rygel I won't pursue it further. If you want me to try to provide a tcp trace I'll look into it (I managed once before but to be honest can't recall how to do it).

Well it would be worth a try. I think I still got a pcap in my inbox somewhere.