Re: mediaexport: rygel shares are mess when viewed from a 2013 panasonic viera

If it's doing searches, then the bugs could still be in rygel side --
Searches are more complex than just browsing. We'd probably need a
wireshark log to figure out who to blame.

Also if it is doing searches, you could set rygel to only publish the
plain directory tree as a work-around: With MediaExport, setting
"virtual-folders=false" in the config file should do that.

True. Which rygel version is this?

We had similar issues with the XBox 360 showing quadruplicates because it was using Search as well and including the virtual folders in it's searches
(and we were ignoring "@refId exists false").