Re: MPRIS2

On Mo, 2013-11-18 at 21:23 +0100, Mike akael wrote:
Hi all,

I have some newbie questions about dbus/MPRIS implementation for
Rygel, I never used dbus nor mpris before so please be indulgent ;).

1. I would like to control rygel renderer thru mpris (mostly to get
metadata on current playing song and possibly to control basic
play-pause-stop). Is that possible?

No. Rygel is a consumer of the MPRIS spec. It uses it to control those
players and make them available via UPnP.