Re: [Fwd: Re: minima cpu speed requirement for running rygel]

hi,

I try to port rygel to the 400Mhz cpu.
then I got fail when I try to play mp3.
but wav file can be played.
When I try to use gst-launch to play the file by set uri property.
I can see the file is downlaod to 100%
and the sound card has activity since the led on sound card is blinking.
but the audio data is ethier 0x00 or 0xFF.
Does someone have idea why mp3 audio will be decode to 0x00 or 0xFF only,
there isĀ  no sound output from sound card.