Re: [Fwd: Re: minima cpu speed requirement for running rygel]

Hi,
I run rygel on a AT91SAM9G20 processor at 400MHZ under Debian, I have 64Mbyte of ram and when rygel is running playing stream in renderer it takes up to about 40% of memory.
I noticed some issue in server mode with large library (some Gb) it could take a while if meta data extraction is enabled (even process can be killed sometimes...) and it could be a bit slow to browse also only with big library.
Hopefully for me I use only rygel as renderer and for this it works very well.
Regards
Michael