Re: Rygel created UPnP stream help please

On Mo, 2013-03-11 at 19:09 +1300, Andrej Falout wrote:

After spending two days installing, uninstalling and recompiling, and
that is, just to be able to compile Rygel, I am now at another compile
error; I have decided this time to document my progress, as a
reference and a sanity check (and as it turned out, as a warning to
others that may wish to compile Rygel).

This is utterly polemic and unnecessary. You're ranting.

3 hours later, I found out that

GOBJECT_INTROSPECTION_CHECK([1.31.1])

but my gobject-introspection-1.0.pc was Version: 1.30.0

Which is 0.6.4 in the latest stable. For exactly this reason.

Either I'm stupid, or something is seriously wrong with Vala and
therefore Rygel.

Your setup is screwed.